Welcome to my personal home page!!
Currently I am working as a post-doctoral researcher with Prof Boi Faltings, LIA, EPFL, Lausanne. Prior to this, I was research scientist at Xerox Research Centre, India.
I completed my PhD in computer science department @ Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. (PhD Thesis). I worked with Prof Y Narahari. I am being awarded with 'Alumni Medal of IISc for the Best Thesis in CSA for the academic year 2011-12' for my PhD Desertation, "Novel Mechanisms for Allocation of Heterogeneous Items in Strategic Settings". I was recipient of Infosys Fellowship.
Here you can find something about Sujit. My personal info, academics, professional career, publications etc etc...
For my CV/Resume, Research Statement, Teaching Statement.
(Last Updated June 2015).
Thanks for visiting my web page !!!
Dr Sujit Gujar.
My Current Research Interests include:
- Game Theory and Mechanism Design Theory
- Algorithmic Mechanism Design
- Application of Game Theory to real world problems in various domains such as: crowdsourcing, social networks, Internet advertising, intelliegent transportation, online education etc.
- Cryptographic Game Theory (Securing Auctions)
- Stochastic Game Theory
- Auction Based Mechanisms for Dynamic Task Assignments in Expert Crowdsourcing, AMEC/TADA 2015
- An Optimal Bidimensional Multi- Armed Bandit Auction, AAMAS 2015
- Dynamic Task Assignments: An Online Two Sided Matching Approach, MATCHUP 2015
- RISC: Robust Infrastructure over Shared Computing Resources Through Dynamic Pricing and Incentivization, IPDPS 2015.
- A mechanism to optimally balance cost and quality of labeling tasks outsourced to strategic agents, AAMAS2014.
- A quality assuring multi-armed bandit crowdsourcing mechanism with incentive compatible learning, AAMAS2014.
- C-Cloud: A Cost-Efficient Reliable Cloud of Surplus Computing Resources, IEEE CLOUD 2014.
- Sustainable Employment in India by Crowd- sourcing Enterprise Tasks. ACM DEV 2013.
- Optimal Multi-Unit Combinatorial Auctions, Operational Research 2013.
- Truthful Multi-Armed Bandit Mechanisms for Multi- Slot Sponsored Search Auctions, Current Science 2012.
- Redistribution Mechanisms for Assignment of Heterogeneous Objects, JAIR 2011.